Bf's POP

Because you are willing to do anything to see me smile.






POP LOH~
Boifee had his POP on 6Oct2012! Went over to meet his family & friends in th morning before heading down to his camp. Was super excited whn th parade start & th whole grp of army guys came walking over! Rly can't wait to see my bf~ Boifee actually teared whn he saw th whole grp of us & his mum after th parade. Felt damn touched becos th first thing after he hugged his mum, he looked at me, wanting to hug me regardless of his siblings or friends thr. Yeah, super happy for bf & I'm proud of him too becos he got a medal frm his platoon & he's th only one!!! Hehe. Had bakuteh for brunch over at Yewtee w all of them after that before heading back to his house to rest. ♥


Sew these cute rabbits all by myself & gave bf as a gift becos he's completed his BMT & POP! Hehe that stupid boy kept saying that they're damn cute & he insisted to put it on top of his tv so everyone can see. I had a long time arguing w him becos I think it's damn paiseh & ugly so I ended up stuffing them into his cupboard LOL.

Anw in a blink of eye, now his block leave is gng to be over soon! How fast :( Have been spending th past few days, almost everyday, w him becos we wanted to cherish th times spent tgt as days like that seem impossible nxt time alr! Bf came sch to fetch me a few times & also we went to eat all my cravings & fav food. Th best thing is, he even came along to meet up w some of my friends & also had dinner w my family for th first time last wkend. Happy girl is meeeeee. So glad to have him in my life. :)

Gng for a short impromtu trip to msia w my relatives & cousins tmr morning! I realised that I've been neglecting this space for some time, will try to rmb to blog more often!

Adverts

trazy.com