Last year... Today.

Last year... Today.


Last year... Today. I was engaged. Bf proposed to me on our 2000th day and now we are planning for our big day which is gng to happen in just 8 mths. Can't believe i'm gonna get married to th love of my life after 8 years :)

Bf chose th ring all by himself & i love it. Just a simple diamond ring with a heart shape outline and a half eternity band. Not th usual kind but a special one for me.

Bf planned and did th whole proposal himself, since wks ago. He took leave and came to decorate my room in th afternoon whn i was out & he lied to me that he was at work. So whn i got home, this was what that greeted me....

I'm like is this even real.....



My room situation.

Actually it's my dream proposal bc i didn't want one in public bc i cry or i get too awkward easily. I was expecting like a hotel room w lots of balloons hahaha but it's in my room!!! I prefer this bc it's more meaningful and it's just a cosy sweet warm proposal which i love.

Frm th hundreds of balloons on th floor to th balloons on th ceiling to th bed decoration of flower petals & photo frame & my alpaca to th printed photos on my window & my big bouquet of flowers, not forgetting all of th fairy lights & last but not least th ring....

I just feel so touched & blessed 😢❤️ Thank u bf for always trying to give me th best, thank u bf for always being so giving even how difficult i always am, thank u bf for loving me and not letting go of my hand all these years.

Most imptly, thank u for bf for being who he is. I'm glad we found each other and decided to be tgt forever now 🙂 Thank u for making my dream proposal come true too 🎈💐

I will love u forever w my heart, i promise 💕



Wearing it on my middle finger bc th size was too big, haha but we got it resized alr & i have been wearing it on my ring finger since thn.

Rly looking forward to our big day now, & forever!!!!! :)

Adverts

trazy.com