Mid Autumn 2017 at Gardens by th Bay

Mid Autumn 2017 at Gardens by th Bay

Finally a blog post after so long because i have been really occupied these mths and i am also rly lazy to update this space as well haha. Got a lot to update so I will try my best to fill up this space real soon, but first, i decided to share some visuals at Garden by th Bay since I got to go thr last weekend.

As you know, mid autumn festival is at th corner. I used to love mid autumn festival whn I was a kid becos it means gathering with my relatives, taking lanterns, playing w candles and fire (th only day which no one will stop you from doing that) haha but as we grew up, mid autumn festival just became like a norm day to me alr. I'm not a fan of moon cake as well hence to me, it's just another ordinary day.

Went over to Garden by th Bay last weekend w my family becos we were just nice nearby th area, so I thought why not we just go over to take a look.
























Th weather was super humid that night so we bought some thai milk tea to cool ourselves down & i saw this taiwan cheese potato which i immediately bought it haha becos I LOVE THIS. Tasted quite similar to th one in taiwan though just that th cheese sauce was a little too little.

Overall, we had a good night!

Adverts

trazy.com