Krabi 4D3N Birthday Trip

Krabi 4D3N Birthday Trip


Bf booked a krabi trip for me on my birthday!!! He wanted a getaway a few mths back so he thought, "why not we just go somewhr on your bday?" hehehe and so we booked th air tickets immediately after that!

We bought our air tickets from scoot at about $120.

Day 1






My parents sent us to th airport and we had lunch at noon before boarding th flight. Th journey to krabi took about 1.5 hrs. Reached at about 2 plus in th afternoon and we took a cab to our hotel - Vogue Resort & Spa.

View from our balcony!









Took a tuktuk to th krabi weekend night market at ard 6pm.








I lovveee thailand food so much.

Went back at ard 10 plus. Did my nails agn, this time for only 300 baht!!! Loveee it.





Day 2

Woke up at 630am for our hotel breakfast before gng back to pack our stuffs for mangrove kayaking ltr. So excited!!!!



We signed up a package at Klook today so th tour guide will be fetching us at our hotel at 730am. We had to travel about 40 mins to our destination as our tour guide has to pick up other ppl as well.















We kayaked for about 2 hours and I swear i love it so much. We kayaked through th waves, forests and mangroves and th view is indeed so eye opening that i'm gonna rmb it for life. It's just so beautiful. My arms ache so much while kayaking bc whn we were gng back, th tide became so strong and we have a hard time paddling haha mainly it was bf who was doing th job. But still, we had so much fun and we managed to survive through that 2 hours!!!









Lunch at a random restaurant near our hotel before we go over to th nxt hotel - Apple A Day for check in! This hotel is new & super cute like th name 🍎 I love this hotel as compared to th one ytd bc this is newer, cleaner & th room is smaller!

Most imptly, th wifi here is better!!!


Wanted to go to th swimming pool to take photo w th flamingo 😭

Bf pumped th float alr (luckily we bought th electric pump) but in th end it rained all th way til th night. So i'm gonna wake up earlier to swim and eat hotel buffet all in an hour tmr..


Bc i just bathed my hair so if i were to go out to th rain thn i have to bathe my hair agn.. it took so long for bf to help me dry and untangle my hair just now bc no comb & conditioner for 2 days alr 😅



So in th end bf cleaned & fill th jacuzzi for me so we shall just use this instead before gng out for dinner ltr

Went out to search for dinner nearby our hotel and we found this restaurant w many ppl so we decided to try it out!!! Late dinner was awesome!!! We had clams, flower crabs & patin fish for dinner 😋 Th food was gooood & i feel so satisfied hehe 🙂










Just me and th hotel sign. So cute right!!!!

Gonna pack my stuffs thn slp early tonight bc i'm damn tired as i didn't slp well last night + tmr needa wake up early & we have a whole day of activities!!!!! 

Day 3

Woke up at 630am tdy to go to th pool to take pic of my flamingo, thn pack up & go for hotel breakfast!







Tdy's tour is to go to Phi Phi Island for island hopping and snorkelling. I love tdy's tour as well!!! Though th distance to phi phi island was quite long but i rly love th scenary so much 😭😭😭
















Ended our tour at 4pm before we lugged our luggages & walk abt 5 mins to th nxt hotel - Pakasai Resort to check in. I booked 3 hotels for 3 days bc i wanna have more pictures 😂😂 

Didn't use th bath tub until tmr bc i'm super tired frm being outside in th sun th whole day that i just wanna bathe & nua on th bed.











Went out in th evening to walk walk & find dinner. Thn we went back to th hotel early since we are both super deprived of slp. 

Day 4

Woke up at 7plus bc we have nth tdy. Went for breakfast before gng to th pool to swim... lol everyone was looking at us whn bf carried this to th pool..












I'm rly thankful that despite me always being so "burden" to bf, he still tries to give in to all that i want & make it happen. 

Initially i didn't want to bring this anymore bc it's damn big but bf insisted on bringing it since i have alr bought it 😅









I'm addicted to beach life now!!!!! Wanna just live thr forever & be like moana ☀️👙🌊🌴😎

Bf also love this trip alot & he says we can have a goal which is to go overseas every 6 mths 💪🏻 He says he will work hard to earn more $$ for me & while i have to study hard and faster graduate. Hopefully we can make it come true!!!

He will clean & fill up all th bath tubs for me nicely, help me adjust th water temperature everytime before i bathe, help me untangle/dry my hair after i bathe bc don't have comb/conditioner, carry all th stuffs, making sure i'm safe beside him every moment whn we are out for tours, pack and check th luggages everyday making sure we don't miss out anything, helping me take alot photos just bc i want, buy whatever that i wanna eat, hug me to slp every night... etc etc bc i can't rmb all of it.

Wish i can feel so blessed everyday..

Adverts

trazy.com