5th anniversary staycation

5th anniversary staycation

Took so long to post about my anniversary bc I've been rly lazy to blog lately. So on 5 august, it was our 5th anniversary tgt... I specially booked a hotel room at Studio M a mth ago bc my cousin told me that thr was a promo & not knowing what to do on my anniversary, I just decided to have a stay cation bc it has been like 3 years since I last had one.


My ootd of th day, everything frm taobao :)

Met bf at dhobyghaut before heading out for lunch tgt at Epicurious cafe which was located just behind Studio M. I wanted to try their rainbow toast soooo badly!!! Bf actually surprised me w a white bouquet of roses, my bf is indeed th best... :')







We ordered some wrap and th rainbow toast, th food here is surprisingly gooood!!!

Went to check in to our hotel after that & you know what?!? Bf actually came to th hotel beforehand to put th roses on th bed to surprise me...... I swear I didn't expect this at all bc my bf is nv someone who is very romantic like other guys but his effort made me feel sooooo touched :( He even wrote a card for me, yes his first card bc he isn't someone who likes writing or doing hand craft stuffs, he is more of a guy who will spend money on whatever I want be it what I want to eat or want, bring me out & do everything for me. He is more towards th action not words type of guy.






I knew beforehand that he will be doing this for me bc I bought this myself bc it's so pretty and I threw it to him to do for me. Can you believe he rly did this frm scratch??? Every single detail he stick and glued it himself :((((

Our hotel roooom~







Love uuuuu so much ♥











Went over to boat quay for dinner & we decided to settle for some KBBQ bc we both wanted to eat meat hahaha









Details of my present frm bf :) Rly rly love days like this, how I wish everyday could be like this.


Our breakfast th nxt morning.

Rly so thankful for bf, I'm so blessed ♥

Adverts

trazy.com