Korea: 8D7N Seoul Day 6

Korea 2012: 8D7N Seoul Day 6

Woke up for breakfast buffet at Sheraton Hotel.




Off to start our day! Had steamboat & bibimbap for lunch! :)




We were thn brought over to Dondaemun to shop abit~ Heheheh yes me & my idol~






Yay Lotte World we are here!!!!!! Thr's a indoor & outdoor theme park. A pity that thr were lots of ppl & we need to queue for almost all th rides! My fav ride was th Alantic which was a rollercoaster located at th outdoor! Super fun!!! Felt like a kid whn I was thr haha it has been my dream to come here ever since I watched Stairways to Heaven whn I was young.



















Th night parade indoor was so beautiful. Rly felt as though I'm in disneyland~ Th tourguide left us for free & easy so we settled our dinner here eating hotdog buns before th tourguide came to fetch us back to th hotel! If only I can stay here forever~~~







Rly rly couldn't ask for more......... Thankful & blessed.

Adverts

trazy.com