#thoughts

Words

Feel like blogging so here I am.......


I just wanna say, I'm blessed w what I have now though most of th time, I'm always alone becos of sch, becos I'm always at home or at work, becos bf is in army, becos my friends are busy w their uni lives.. But I know I'm blessed... My family, my cousins, my bf & also having a few friends who truly care & love me. I know I have lost a lot of ppl in my life & I may have drifted away frm a lot of ppl throughout these years.. & I used to cry over such small things almost everyday.. But I came to realise that as we grow up, there are a lot of things we have to face alone. We have to be independent & we can't rely our happiness on others, becos everyone will leave your side one day no matter what. Not now, but some time down th years in th future.... Harsh but it's a reality.

I know I am loved & I am a blessed girl. I got great parents & a great bf who gives in to me to almost everything that I want. I know, even though I love to complain or whine a lot on almost everything everyday. I rly appreciate those who tried to live w me, get used to me & make me happy.. I do cherish you so don't think that you are not impt to me becos you are....

I guess in time, we all have to learn how to protect ourselves. There are times I knew that I have met ppl I've regretted meeting or ppl whom I dislike or ppl who just tried so freaking hard to pull me down. I've become stronger all these years & I lived w a mindset of not to even care or give a damn in ppl like that. I'm just myself, I don't want to change myself to please ppl becos I know th right ppl who loves me will stay & love me for who I am......

I just wanna say, I'm thankful to those who nv left my side all these years. Thankful & grateful. :')

Adverts

trazy.com