1st anniversary

Glad I've got you. Thx for loving me.









MY 1ST ANNIVERSARY.

Thurs: Had dinner w boifee at his house after he booked out! Put a heart-shaped kongmingdeng for th first time w boifee! ;) Walked over to th field opposite his house w him in th night & we both wrote our wish on each side of th heart. No one is supposed to know what each other wrote.. Haha so cute right. :P

Fri: Boifee accompanied me for lunch before heading down for MOE interview tgt. Interview turns out to be okay, but I still think I shld go SIM instead. Idk, still got time to decide anw! Watched Dark Knight Rises & it was DAMN freaking awesome! :) Totally love catwoman becos she's damn hottttt *melts* :) Took neoprints too for th first time becos boifee agreed to take it w me this wk! Went over to my fav MOS burger for dinner after that before he sent me home.

Sat: Boifee came down to find me after my NDP & we went over to Gardens by th Bay. First time going thr, nth much becos it's more of a sightseeing. Love time spend w my boy sitting & talking while looking at th lights. Th lights are actually quite pretty in th night. Decided to stay for th fireworks at night since thr was NDP. Boifee hugged me frm th back & surprised me w a gift while watching fireworks. I swear, he is th sweetest tonight. ♥

Sun: Went over to boifee's house to accompany him before he books in. Love it whn he fell aslp right nxt to me while hugging me.

Yes I know, my anniversary came one year late. But..... At least got back smth even better thn what I used to have before bah? :)
Thx for everything now. Thx for mending all th scars you once left for me. Thx for showering me w love for th past 5 mths. Thx for loving me despite all my flaws & th tantrums I always throw at you for no reason. Thx boifee. :')


Happy 1ST dear. ♥ I love you.

Adverts

trazy.com