A fact you always need to remember.

"The person who left you will never be the same person when they return again."

Why do I always keep running away from th truth?
It's all a lie. Never once was it meant to be th truth.
Yet everything remains in my mind. Yesss, enough of these self-destruction.
It's time I learn how to love myself. MORE.

A dream will always remains as a dream. It is NOTHING.
I hate to wake up feeling so empty.
I hate it whn th only person I can remember is you in th morning.
I hate to think of you, think of us, think of everything in th past.

In my dreams, you hugged me telling me you are sorry and you'll never leave me agn.
I woke up crying, so hard. Because you are gone, th moment I opened my eyes.

I wish you know how much I miss your love.
I wish you know how much I never wanted you to leave.

I need to stop being silly.

Everyone thought I'd move on, but that's because I was being forced to, really.

Adverts

trazy.com