Feel like life is a routine. Day and night, in and out.
Th things I do, I think, I feel are all th same.
Sick of everything. It keeps on repeating time and time. #sigh
I rly want a change in my life, so damn badly.
It's been long since I last wrote my feelings here. I've got so much bottling inside.
Miss having someone special who will always be there to listen to me.
Miss what I once have. Miss who I used to be. Miss all th sweetness I get.
Not trying to say that th past is good, but yeah I just miss it.
But thn agn, this is life and, we all have to move on.

Time is precious. It's not time to give up but to hang on.
It's not time to make any decisions or choices.
So many things pressing down against my heart and soul, I could hardly breathe.
Sep is here. Can't deny th fact that how time flies.

Adverts

trazy.com